Like many other small businesses we are doing our best to keep our doors open for as long as it is safe and responsible to do so.
In order to do this in these weird and wacky times we have made a couple of changes to ensure everyones health and happiness.
1. For the foreseeable future we will only be providing contactless deliveries: meaning the flowers will be left outside the door and the
recipient will be called to let them know they have been delivered.
2. Flower choices may be more limited than usual due to changes in the supply availability. Do not worry though, they will still be beautiful, we just ask for your understanding and flexibility during this time.
3. Additional cleaning has been implemented throughout the shop. There are only a few of us so you can rest assured that this message is passed between us all.
4. Don't forget to send kindness! Whether it is flowers, a plant, a toilet paper roll, a can of beans (preferably including the roll of toilet paper) or just a kind message - keep in contact with your loved ones.
5. Show us your #coronacrown - forage in the garden or the recycling bin and show us your creations :)
Floral top notes combine with sweet balsam, waterlily and star jasmine with fir needle, musk and patchouli.
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural, 100% soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.
We use high quality fragrance oils and pure essential oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
The gorgeous vintage-style mason jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when not in use.